Sunday, June 21, 2015

When You Try To Help A Cop And...

He is a total jerk.

I was driving down a dark highway in Cypress when I noticed a bunch of flashing emergency lights.  I slowed down, but I couldn't tell if the center lane was open, and I have bright Xenon headlights.   As I get close to the flashing lights I see some flashlights.  It was two cops.  They were telling me to turn around.

I kindly say, "Officer, I think the Sheriff's car in the center lane needs to be parked in the lane like the others, not parallel. I could not see the car at all."

Cop replies,  "We're just a a bunch of dumb ass cops.  Get the hell out of here!"

What prick.

All I was trying to do was keep the officer's safe, their cars safe, and the public safe.

Cops, if you can't handle the stress of your job, make the world a safer place and quite.

No comments:

Post a Comment